GO Organics has invested in a bespoke Compost Operations System, developed in Austria and modified for Australian processing and site-specific requirements.
The comprehensive system uses ‘smart’ technology and enables enhanced traceability and verifiability of materials received to site through to products dispatched from site.
With GO Organics Compost Operations System
- Disposal vehicle registration is automatically recorded and identified with any relevant Department of Water and Environment waste tracking
- Organics received for processing are classified and allotted to enable traceability through the entire production process
- Composting processing attributes such as temperatures are automatically uploaded to the system for each batch
- On dispatch of quality processed recycled organic products, each bag or bulk load can be verified from receipt of material, through composting through dispatch
- GO Organics Compost Operations System is unique and offers commercial and local government entities, regulators and our customers assurances when using our facility and purchasing our products.
Health, Safety and Environmental Management
GO Organics is committed to standards that that require a structured management approach to health, safety and environmental protection.
We are committed to the values of managing for continually improved management of health, safety and environment based on a systematic and auditable set of governance structures. Our HSE Management System is developed in line with ISO standards and operates under the continual improvement model.
Our products are accredited and audited under Australian Standards. Our products are composted whereby organic materials are microbiologically transformed under controlled aerobic conditions at achieve pasteurisation and a specified level of maturity.